|Alt Mode||STORM SRT-V|
"Never upset the medic. You never know when you'll need him to remember you fondly on the battlefield."
Dustoff is a medic. He is also rather sadistic. While quick to put himself in harm's way to pull a wounded Decepticon out of a firefight, he will not often extend the same courtesy to the Autobot side of the war. After all, he never signed on to fix them up.
The profession, coupled with a strong wartime upbringing, has left him sarcastic, uncouth, and often times just beligerent. But that will not get in the way of his work. When he's on the job or on-scene providing support? He's all business.
Just don't expect him to let you get away with skipping out on appointments.
There are two things Dustoff enjoys in life. Building things and tearing things apart to see how they work. Fortunately, he's managed to find a calling that allows him to do both. When the war over Cybertron's future first kicked off, there was a harsh oversight in regards to those adept at patching up the wounded. In the later cycles of the war, this oversight was rectified.Dustoff began his career as mainstay infantry. It was pleasant enough, but the call for adept medics went out to the ranks and he transferred. He soon found himself in Polyhex, where he trained as an assistant to the primary care providers. Led on by a strange fascination with repairing broken mechs, he soon found himself delving deeper into the field until attaining his own license to provide first-responder care.
Relying on his background with the Decepticon infantry, Dustoff took this to the battlefield where he would often times find himself integrated with ground forces as their go-to field medic and in-field combat support. Tragedy struck, however, when his commanding officer got on his bad side. During a fight, the officer was knocked out of the fight and, as payback, Dustoff declined to provide proper, or timely, care. Upon the recovery of the officer in question, Dustoff was transferred to the rear echelon in Polyhex, where he suffered for quite some time with the non-combatants until earning a transfer back to the mainstay Decepticon forces.
- His alt-mode is a light-armored vehicle, the SRT-V (Search and Rescue Tactical Vehicle).
- He will break the fingers of a mech just so he can fix them.
- When he says he expects you in the medical bay, he will find a reason for you to be there.
- He will tolerate being called Dusty, if you bring him a good drink and cigar.
- Medical supplies and ammunition are two of the most important things on the field.
- Do not call him 'Sir', he works for a living.
- Apparently, Harrow has officially assigned Backfire as his official assistant Nurse.
- Dustoff revoked Backfire's status. Whether or not Backfire recognizes this is still up for debate.
- A little bit of Country goes a long way.
- Dustoff was awarded the "Most Abused Medic of 2034" accolade. He will receive it once out of the repair shop.
- Leadership Duel: Scorponok vs Shockwave - With Galvatron gone, Scorponok and Shockwave fight for the control of the empire.
- Library Session -
- Fall of an Empire -
- Empire Day Festival -
- Grudge Match 2: Whirl vs Shockwave -
- Party Animals - A bunch of Decepticons go to the Steel Balloon and get hammered. Hilarity ensues.
- Except For My Pride - Lord Zarak sways the crowds at Crystal City, but Blurr throws a wrench into his plans when the Nebulan is kidnapped by disillusioned resistance members.
- 2034 Olympics: Velum vs. Brainstorm -
- Music Soothes the Spark - Blast Off asks Misfire for help showing him how to clean while inside the Opera House that Dustoff just happens to be visiting.
- Kaon Confrontation - The Autobots are on a mission to plant an advanced sensor network in Kaon, but their efforts are hampered by a group of Decepticons who turn up to defend the city.
- Retoris Rumble - The Decepticons lay seige to an Autobot defensive placement.
- Decepticon Fight Club - The Decepticons enjoy some competition the best way they know how - violently!
- Wrath of the Titans - The Combaticons infiltrate an American military facility, but the Aerialbots arrive to stop them!
- Extraction Action - Deaddrop needs extraction, and it's up to Blurr, Elita One, and Blades to get the job done. But will their cover get blown?
- Taking Technology - Blast Off, Dustoff and Triggerhappy try to steal tech from a military base. Can Andi Lassiter, Melody Reynolds and Air Raid stop them?
- TFU: Scorned - New student Blast Off finds his ex, Scorn, also attends TFU- and is now seeing Dustoff. Tensions rise. Hinder pops in to say hi.
- The Battle for Cuprahex - Cuprahex's shields are down, so the Autobots seize the day!
- TFU: Rugby Challenger - Blast Off wanders onto the stadium at TFU, where Scorn, Dustoff, Perceptor, and Hinder are, and somehow gets talked into challenging Springer one-on-one for a rugby skirmish. There's no way he'd ever win that, right?
- While Galvatron's Away - This is why we never get anything done.
- Surfacing Again - Dustoff deals with the aftermath of Blast Off's orbital crash landing and latest encounter with Blurr.
- Spoils of War:Be the Wall - The Autobots are pressed back in Nova Cronum, which do they decide, to take the enemy, or rescue the civilians?