"Strive for perfection even if others must suffer."
With the precision of a fine jeweler, Hook performs his job with skill unequaled among the Transformers, whether re-connecting a damaged microchip or setting a two- ton girder into place. Snobbish, supercilious, unpopular perfectionist. Crane lifts 20 tons, error tolerance less than .00001 in positioning objects. Equally precise as a surgeon. Has rocket launcher, laser pistol. As shoulders and head module, combines with fellow Constructicons to form Devastator.
- Hook is one of the few FCs who is capable of manufacturing and modifying Laser cores, and with them, new Transformers. However, recycling preexisting cores is much more economical.
- As one of the most technically skilled among the Decepticons, he is behind a large part of the crazy schemes of the Decepticons.
- Hook is the head and shoulders of Devastator; He should thusly be the leader of the Constructicons, unlike a certain someone.
- Hook is the creator of Rider. Needless to say, he's not happy with the inarticulate dialect his creation has adopted.
- Hook actually has a face.
- It ONLY Hook!
- Next one to call him Hooker gets a 'special' drink from Mixmaster.
- 2022 Olympics Free-for-All - 13 robots enter -- only one will leave!
- Caught On Charr - With the Hate Plague raging across Earth and the space bridge system being placed in a lock-down, Arachnae, Airwolf, Fleet, Mixmaster, and Hook are trapped on Charr together for a few weeks. And you thought your roommates were bad!
2107 (alternate future concurrent with 2028)
- Lair Of The Beast - Praxis summons his minions to him to prepare for the final conflict
- Final Crisis - The forces of Praxis fight the forces of Grimlock in an epic battle to determine the fate of the planet, past and future
- Thunder In The Skies - The legendary Thunderwing arrives with a delivery for the Decepticons - two state of the art Pretender shells. But advances in technology can be hard to swallow for some.
- Cattle Run - A herd of energon-producing Turbosteer somehow appear on Arizona... and on the scene is a Pretender-powered Blueshift going toe-to-toe with Prime!
- Fractal Cannon Construction - Hook, along with the other Constructicons, build Galvatron's newest devastating weapon!
- Everyone Has To Die Sometime -Is Galvatron really going to do it? Is he really going to kill EVERYONE?
- Dork Awakening - The Constructicons pick up the pieces after Backfire took on the Prime, Redshift manages to improve his student in less than conventional ways.
- The Doctor, the Dino, and the Decepticon – How’s a dishonest con supposed to get any work done around here if Cassettes and Seekers always keep barging into his laboratory?
Current - Hikage2k5 2009
Former - Redshift
2002 - Megan