"Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal."
A solitary creature of the night who is adept at entering enemy territory
undetected, gathering information or destroying key items, and vanishing again without a trace. Remains aloof from most other Decepticons, but his deeds command their respect. Can virtually escape detection. Empowered with electromagnetic emission shield, soundless walk, disappears in subdued light or shadow. Carries 2 powerful proton bombs. Light-sensitive. Can be blinded.
With a long history forgotten by most, all anyone can say for certain is that Ravage stood loyally by Megatron's side through all matters of adversity. Quiet and reclusive, he tends to let little about himself slip out, and when it does often times offers little clarification for those who express confusion or interest. The loyalties given to Megatron have carried without question to Galvatron, whom it seems he would readily follow into the molten pits of fire were it required.
- Always looks immaculate, even after a long and strenuous mission.
- Will claw you to pieces if you wave to him.
- Will eviscerate you if you try to 'friend' him.
- Will maul you if you try to pet him.
- Will kill you if you 'LOL' at him.
- Or just bomb you to bits from a safe distance and slink into the night.
- Omsk Infiltration
- By Cyclonus Betrayed!
- Catch More With Energon
- Soundwave's Information Gathering Techniques
- Battle for the Quatloos
- Mexican Dig-Dug
- El Paso Debacle... of Destruction! - No airport is safe while the Decepticons are around.
- Gamer Grumps: Part 1 - Decepticons vs. Autobots in Basketbrawl.
- Counter Intelligence Operation - Autobots raid Cuprahex for intel and are met by Ravage and company.
- Jude (2/10 - 7/10)
- Savage Ravage (03/13 - Present)