The Impressive Vitals of Scourge
"Desolation follows in my trail."
Scourge is a fearsome, merciless and implacable hunter. Created from Decepticon wreckage, he leads "The Sweeps", a wolf pack of tracker-terminators designed to hunt down and eradicate Autobots. Scourge possesses powerful high-tech scanning equipment and a disintegrator ray that can cut through solid rock. In robot mode, he carries a laser blaster that shoots short bursts of intense heat. Scourge's only weakness is his arrogance.
Cruelty, Fieldcraft: Tracking, Navigation: Deep Space, Sartorial: Beards, Tenacity
The Historical Importance of Scourge
Created from the wreckage of dead and dying Decepticons after the Battle of Autobot City. Nobody seems to argue over who he was before being reformatted.
The Personified Excellence of Scourge
- The Boss Sweep
- Scourge will Find you and Kill you.
- Scourge is an artiste of violence.
- Scourge defeated Sky Lynx in a one-on-one match in space. As expected.
- Scourge's Sweepcraft is bigger than yours.
- Scourge's Head Laser is bigger than yours.
- Scourge is a dangerous melee weapon.
The Cruel Intentions of Scourge
- Thinning The Herd
- Scourge has determined that the Decepticon Forces are in dire need of testing and assessment. Regardless of rank, Scourge has taken it upon himself to seek out and combat every Decepticon aligned with the Empire. Perhaps not for the Empire but for something grander.
- Backfire: Pending...
- Blast Off: Passed & Failed.
- Cyclonus: Pending...
- Razorclaw: Pending...
- Sixshot: Passed.
- Swindle: Pending...
- Vortex: Pending...
- Wrath: Pending...
The Intimidating Visuals of Scourge
The Terrifying Wrath of Scourge
No logs have been posted.
The Dramatic Interpretation of Scourge