|Alt Mode||Tape Deck|
"Cries and screams are music to my ears."
It is said Soundwave can hear a fly sneeze. Opportunistic, intensely loyal to the Decepticon cause, seeks to advance his own position and the expansion of the Empire. Calm, collected, and unreadably distant to most Decepticons; fiercely protective of his tape creations. Sensors can detect even the most minute energy and radio emissions. Able to read minds by monitoring electrical brain impulses. Acts as a communications uplink for others. Often the target of resentment for his rank and station. Sensors can be overloaded by receiving too much stimuli very abruptly.
- Soundwave's chest is a magical pocket of subspace.
- Soundwave doesn't blink. He glares.
- Soundwave fills a paternal role for his tapes.
- Soundwave was once Megatron's most trusted confidant. Since Megatron's transformation into Galvatron, that role is now filled by Cyclonus.
- Soundwave doesn't trust anyone, not even his own Intelligence division (hence all being Rank 1).
- Soundwave is not your friend.
- Doesn't answer to you.
- Built Autoscout. No one knows why.
- Stands at the left hand, when possible.
- Has an occasional tendency to let Rumble or Frenzy troll the Autobot channel.
- Actually a pretty good dad to his kids.
No logs have been posted.