|Alt Mode||Pickup Truck|
"An Autobot is as good as the fuel in his tank."
Considers himself a liability to the Autobots since he's slow and consumes the most fuel. Makes up for lack of self-esteem by acting as a practical joker and cheerleader for the others, and makes light of any situation, no matter how serious. Often mopes about his handicaps, but his bravery and defensive prowess is unquestioned. Projects nearly invisible force field... can jam radio transmissions. Very slow.
Was one of Optimus Prime's Ark originals, awoke on Earth inside their craft in 1984 when the war on Earth broke out between their two factions.
- Hosts Autobot of the Week because he's such a SWELL guy.
- His player has been really lazy, should probably change it to Autobot of the Month.
- People might call him 'Trailblazer' or 'Trailcutter', he does not take this personally.
- He's an Ark Original, yeah.. admit it. You're jealous.
- Far from the one-trick pony he leads himself into believing, Trailbreaker relies on: Jamming and intercepting Decepticon broadband signals, incredible strength and endurance, and his good rapport with the other Autobots.
- He's the Autobot cheerleader. No, he doesn't wear an outfit.